Thetford

Thetford

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 1


Ok, so I have a cunning plan……………


It is six weeks until 24 hours of exposure in which I will cheat and only do the 12hr event. There is a reason for my lack effort to pedal for another twelve hours apart from the fact it is insane, it is because I did the same race last year, so basically can I better myself this year?

I did an XC race yesterday, which was the first race of the season, and I have to say that it was definitely a shock to the system. The course was not my cup of tea to be honest; this is because I have never owned a BMX or 4X bike. It was simply a flat out time trial which took 01:42:02 for 5 lap’s and saw me 15mins behind the winner.

Am I happy?

Oh yes, my goal was not to get lapped and be consistent, so a big tick in the boxes for me. So back to plan, the next part of the plan is to have a coach. This is really great because now I have one. What is even better is that when I logged on to see what I am down for today this is what he has put down.

Hello Rob Bradley,
Your Workouts for Monday, February 20
#1:
Type: Day Off

Life just gets better……………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment