Thetford

Thetford

Monday 26 March 2012

Oh No

It is only two weeks until 12hrs of exposure, only 2 weeks! Where does the time go? This always happens to me, I think nothing is happening and then all of a sudden the races are here.


So am I prepared? Compared to last year the answer would be yes, I have trained, I have a good bike and accommodation and things needed to race are in place. Even down to our own pit man who is also looking after last years 2nd place veteran Mick Powell. So I guess I am ready, but I still feel like I am not.

It was the first national race at Sherwoodpines yesterday and it was great to be able to watch the top elites slug it out at break neck speed. Seriously quick people in all categories so I was glad to just be a spectator. This is my home race so I should have been on track really but I have done two xc races already. There is also my family who have to put up with me and this also puts time and financial pressures on a season’s race diary so it was thought best to sit this one out.

For now here is my first video post, a short film of Rob Upton in the technical part of the Sherwood track, enjoy.......................



No comments:

Post a Comment