Thetford

Thetford

Sunday 4 March 2012

Week 2


Cycling is weird, or is it just me? Most people would agree the latter who know me. A funny week, some really good training courtesy of ridercoaching, some good road miles under the belt and topped off with an altercation with a driver who was lacking in moral fiber and viewed his car as a weapon. I have to say when he got out his car to inflict more damage to me and my mate Rob I did think I had bitten off more than I could chew. He looked like a cage fighter.

Anyway I survived and we all have stories of idiots on the road whether biking or otherwise. Things are going well, will talk more in depth about the training but for now all I can say you should consider a coach if you really want to improve.


If you are really interested here is a graph of the elevation on my Matlock ride, nice and easy hill work.

No comments:

Post a Comment