Thetford

Thetford

Saturday 31 March 2012

Mountain Biking

Ok, next Saturday I will set off for 12 hours of exposure.

For those of you who don't know "24 Hours of Exposure" and "12 Hours of Exposure" are the UK's first and only 24 hour and 12 hour mountain bike endurance races for solo riders only. The event also includes the prestigious title of UK & European Solo Championships, crowning the 24 hour and 12 hour champions.

So all the training is done, the bike is ready and my strategy planned (well sort of)

Anyway its here and so to let you in on what actually goes on; here is a video of the 2011 European Champs, courtesy of Josh Ibbett. , the course takes in part of the 7 Stanes and is the reason I love to mountain bike. I am not sure how I will go, but I will certainly will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment